Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Looking Ahead

I don't know what to do anymore. I SERIOUSLY have no clue as to what lies ahead. My life is clouded with uncertainty right now, I think I want to die! Drastic isn't it? Desperate, some might say but what is a girl to do? The rest of the world has problems much larger in scale compared to mine but I still can't find solace knowing that I might not end up anywhere at all. Why does life have to be so hard for someone so young, inexperienced, and dumb? Does life really work like this? How do I get up? Or better yet, would I want to get up? Giving up is such an easy option but after I give up, what's next? If I don't give up, what do I have to do to gain the strength to move on? The hardest part seems to be the feeling of dread at the knowledge that I may have to wage war on my own, I mean, It IS my problem after all. If only the tears can wash it away, if only it can bring me the peace and happiness I need right now. Sadly, tears are only tears and time rolls on without mercy and then, the panic kicks in and drowns me further into the depths of misery. Who can save me? Who would want to save me? 


If only GOD would show me, SOON, the answers to everything.