Sunday, July 6, 2008

Election Connection


In my bid to be relevant, I am posting a little blah blah about the upcoming November Elections. The future of my second (but favorite) home is at stake my darlings! So vote wisely (unfortunately, I can't)! Which brings me to a little question that's been lingering in mah mind, Why can I be called up and go to the Army or whatever and fight for the freedom of the entire western hemisphere but I CANNOT vote! I mean, if fighting for my favorite home is a responsibility that can be laid on my teensy weensy shoulders when I'm not a citizen, why can't I help shape the futuro of this country? Why can't I, and the rest of the legal ones vote? Isn't voting one of the most important things someone can do for their country? (or can legal people really vote and I am just displaying my ignorance?)

WEH-HELL, darlings I read somewhere that in some places here in America legal people can actually vote but not in all levels. At least it is possible. 

Back to my Election Connection before I figure out a way to connect Oprah and the Dalai Lama. Am I going to witness the biggest political showdown in the history of America? It's the Red vs. Blue game again people! Just think about all the things that happened during the current administration, think about the past (a little), and set your sights on a brighter future!

Vote! Vote! Vote! (Again, even if I CAN'T!)

The winner is going to be a MAN (oh that's for sure!) that will hopefully lead this country to prosperity and peace.