Saturday, August 9, 2008

The Adventures of the "Fly High" Set

James Middleton contemplates on which closet he will raid next, Pipa's or Kate's?

A very "fulfilled" looking Pipa

Pipa Middleton is on top of the world

Oh my! What's this I read? London is being invaded by social climbers, perhaps? Social climbing is such a daunting, difficult, and exhausting task. Believe me, I've tried to be on top of a local social set, and the experience was indeed all that I had mentioned above. I can only imagine how difficult it would have been to conquer London. 

But I believe a hearty "Congratulations" are in order for:

Kate, Pipa, and James Middleton. Well, you guys deserve it. The twists and turns of fate led you to the portal of celebrated social acceptance by people we all love to look at and emulate.

Hope you last!